LED Business Signs Work Wonders for Johns Creeks Business OwnersMarch 31, 2017
What Is Your Sign Color Saying?April 14, 2017
Vehicle Wraps Design
Is it possible to beat the competition without breaking the bank? Well, yes. With the help of professional vehicle wraps design from a reputable signs and graphics company, you can easily achieve your goal for as little as several dollars a day!
Why Should You Consider Using Vehicle Graphics?
- It can help you establish your brand. Using the same elements in your marketing campaign promotes consistency and reinforces your branding strategy. In fact, studies indicate that driving a wrapped vehicle around your local area significantly increases awareness so it works great as a local targeting tool.
- It is extremely versatile. Vehicle wraps can be used for both long-term and short-term promotions and can be designed to meet your specifications.
- It is very cost-effective. Vehicle graphics can help you generate anywhere from 30,000 to 70,000 impressions per day and will work for you 24/7 for up to five years. Do the math, this brings the cost-per-impression rate to far less than most traditional promotional methods (e.g. newspaper ads, billboards, etc.).
5 Tips for a Great Vehicle Wraps Design
- Highlight your product or service benefits. Think about the most important benefit or solution you provide to your customers and use a large photograph, industry icon or illustration to highlight it. So, if you are in the pet grooming business, you may use a professional photo of well-groomed dogs as your main graphic element.
- Deliver your message. While your main graphic element is the first thing that will attract people’s attention, they will want to know what you offer so use large legible text to deliver your message. For best results, keep your message short (ideally four words or less) and to the point.
- Incorporate business details. Make sure you include your logo, web address and phone number in the design so people will know who you are and where they can reach you.
- Be consistent. To be effective, your overall vehicle wraps design should be consistent with your business or brand.
- Keep it simple. Do not clutter your design with too many details or complicated graphics since this can reduce the overall impact of your branding message.
Vehicle wraps so if you are interested in using this excellent marketing tool to advertise your business, choose Apex Signs & Graphics, the undisputed leader in the industry. With our combined 35 years of experience, we know what it takes to help your business get the attention it deserves. Contact us today at (678) 795-0775 or visit our website to request a quote.
You may also follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to know more about how we can make your Atlanta business stand out from the rest of the competition!